Assists the Project Manager in the effective and efficient completion of the assigned projects. Project planning and management of projects through all phases (pre-design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Project plan development
- Project phasing development
- Request for proposal coordination and management
- Project budget and schedule preparation and management
- Coordination of project document storage
- Drawing reviews and coordination of review sessions with client’s in-house staff
- RFI and submittal management
- Project meeting coordination
- Constant and consistent communication with the project team
- Contract approval and change order management
- Coordinate project activation activities
- Identify and resolve project claims and warranty issues
Qualifications and Experience
Qualified candidates will have a thorough knowledge of all trades, field management experience, and excellent communication skills. Experience in an institutional settings, industrial facilities or in the healthcare arena preferred. Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products. Ability to communicate effectively within the company and with government officials, and with field personnel is essential. Surveying skills, knowledge of the methods and practices.
Salary based on educational and work achievements. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/prescription/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance, 401k, and paid time off.