Qualifications and Experience
Four year engineering or construction degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience. Advanced management or technical training preferred. Extensive experience in similar facility construction estimating and related functions. Plus a thorough knowledge of corporate objectives impacting estimating, project management and construction management. Excellent organizational, supervision and decision making/problem solving skills essential. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. HH2, Plangrid and Timberline knowledge a plus.
- Provides overall management administration to project and assists in establishing project specific objectives and policies
- Provides technical direction and guidance to subordinate managers
- Enforces company and project policies, maintains close client interface
- Ensures all facets of the project are constructed in accordance with design
- Budget and schedule through subordinate managers and supervisors
- Position has significant profit/loss responsibility for assigned construction project
- Performs all functions and responsibilities in partnership with the company’s culture, corporate vision, ethics and code of conduct
- Performs overall management direction for new and existing projects
- Acts as company representative to develop new business opportunities and relationships with new and existing clients
Salary based on educational and work achievements. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/prescription/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
It is the policy of ABEL to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability (as defined by applicable law), veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable state or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment opportunity including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall, reduction in force, termination, retirement, placement, training and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.