Abel Construction is seeking a motivated Design Professional / Architect for projects throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. For 80 years, we have challenged ourselves to provide outstanding service and have created a culture of excellence.
- Management of the design of projects through all phases (pre-design, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration)
- Perform design services from simple to complex.
- CAD, computer graphics, modeling, and related technical support services for plans.
- Coordinate effectively with other Design professionals as well as other members of the staff.
- Track deliverables, coordinate quality control efforts, implement productivity enhancements, collaborate with team members on production issues, and solve problems.
- Maintain CAD files, backups, adhering to file management procedures; maintain established project standards on all created and revised drawings; maintain related technical project files and documentation as directed.
- Provide recommendations for equipment/software purchases and improvements to CAD technical capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of architecture, design, or project management experience
- Bachelor degree in Architecture preferred
- Design software experience required (AutoCAD, Revit (BIM), Sketch-up)
- Competitive salary, Competitive Benefits including 401K matching
- High visibility position with opportunity for advancement