CDL driver, preferably class A would be responsible for picking up and delivering large equipment, supplies, and other miscellaneous items as needed. This position will drive multiple vehicles including a flatbed (dovetail), semi-truck, box truck, and other ABEL vehicles. The driver will be responsible for maneuvering in areas including, urban, rural and confined construction sites.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Requires ability to bend, lift and stand for long periods at a time
- Capable of keeping the vehicle safe and complying with safety procedures of ABEL
- Warehouse inventory tracking, including inventory tracking, general cleaning, and light
Qualifications and Experience
- preferably a current Class A driver’s license
- Valid driver’s license with a record that will comply with ABEL’s vehicle insurance requirements
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Background and drug testing required
- Prior experience driving larger vehicles including, flatbeds, semi-trucks and box trucks
- Troubleshoot / minor repairs to truck and equipment as needed
- Customer service mindset
Salary based on educational and work achievements. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/prescription/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
It is the policy of Abel to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability (as defined by applicable law), veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable state or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment opportunity including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall, reduction in force, termination, retirement, placement, training and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.